Free Educational Resources from PBS SoCal | KCET and KLCS-TV
Los Angeles Unified, PBS SoCal | KCET, and KLCS-TV have partnered to provide free supplemental educational resources to help your family support learning during the school closures. This multi-platform initiative includes Pre-K–12 educational programming and robust online resources through the online platform PBS LearningMedia. The resources are free and designed to be used by public schools throughout California to help students continue learning at home.
• Access to Los Angeles Unified Digital Library & Los Angeles Unified Destiny resources
Available in Schoology’s Top App Menu
Also available at achieve.lausd.net/Page/15747
• Edgenuity: https://www.edgenuity.com/lausd/
• Edgenuity Live Sessions: bit.ly/EdgenuityLiveSchedule
• Elementary Quick Start: bit.ly/ESEdgenuity
• Middle School Quick Start: bit.ly/MSEdgenuity
• High School Quick Start: bit.ly/HSEdgenuity
• PBS Learning Media: ca.pbslearningmedia.org/
• Khan Academy: General Practice for K-12: khanacademy.org
Find links to different helpful resources.
Get in contact with the Parent Center:
Ms. Maria Cruz-Abadias
These are some new resources/zoom workshops for parents.
A School-Parent Compact for Student Achievement is an agreement that parents, students and teachers develop together.
It explains how parents and teachers will work together to make sure all students reach or exceed grade-level standards.