Find links to different helpful resources.
Get in contact with the Parent Center:
Ms. Maria Cruz-Abadias
Talking to our students about School Safety
Parents, with the amount of violence mentioned in the news, it is important that we talk to our children about school safety. All have responsibilities in ensuring that all remain safe, faculty, staff, students, parents/guardians, etc. These are a couple of resources that can help parents start that conversation with the students at home.
Parent Book Club
- free to join
- meet other Castro parents
- meet twice a month
- parents read about a topic of interest
- parents help each other learn
- next meeting times: Monday March 13 and Monday March 27 at 9 am in the Parent Center
- ALL are FREE and held in the Parent Center
- Learn about different interesting topics
- Check out the calendar for upcoming workshops.
Have questions on about teens using social media or internet safety? Click here. Content is also available in Spanish.
If you'd like more information on the SBAC, click on the link below.